Thursday, August 14, 2008

Silly Kids!

We had a potluck brunch at my house today. As usual, there were about a million kids here, and as you can see, they found the costume box! (They also found the puzzle box, but I nipped that one in the bud!)
The bride (Myla) was too scared of Darth Vader and Batman to be in the first picture.

Apparently, Darren found my camera and took more pictures of his friends.

Renee

(Darren)

Gavin

Carter

Felicia and Olivia

Miles

Parker

Savanna

To all my friends who came today: Thank you! Y'all made my day!

4 comments:

Lisa M said...

We had a wonderful time as usual. Thanks for having us over

Ellis Atwood said...

that blue dress looks strangley familiar... are you sure its a costume?

Susan said...

I can't believe you are thanking us for making your day. I am surprised you can even say that with all the chaos that went on. Thanks for hosting us. Those eggs were really good too.

Unknown said...

trust me you made my day!!! thank you so much for hosting us crazy bunch!! it was alot of fun!