Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jerry and Michalann + 10


Hey, Jon and Kate have nothing on us! Last night was our turn to babysit in our babysitting Co-op. We had 10 kids, counting ours, from 5:00 until 9:00. It was a little intense, but the kids were great and played well. We walked down to the park where the boys immediately found a crab hole near the water. They also found some very large animal prints - this caused a lot of excitement, as you can imagine. Now that our turn is over, I'm looking forward to three Saturdays in a row of dates with Jerry! And I'm also looking forward to a clean house. This week was so crazy. Besides the big brunch on Thursday, I had my primary class over on Friday for an end-of-summer party. I didn't have time to clean upstairs where all the toys are before they came, but I figured they would mess it up anyway. It was a little embarrassing when one of the kids said something like, "Wow! This is a really messy playroom!" That's when I KNEW it was bad!!!

3 comments:

Lisa M said...

Looks like it can be a lot of work, but worth so many date nights.

Becky said...

Man,...what a great idea!!!

HoltFamily said...

What's this "date co-op?" That sounds AWESOME (at least the three free Saturdays in a row after all)!