Monday, July 21, 2008

Girl's Night Out and other happenings


Thursday was girl's night out at Cheddar's. It couldn't have come at a better time, since Jerry was out of town until Sunday! I got a babysitter, and enjoyed some yummy food and great conversation with my friends. I'm so grateful that my kids are totally comfortable with babysitters. While we were partying here, Jerry was busy helping his dad in Utah finish a shed. His dad has totally remodeled his house with a lot of amazing woodwork, new bathrooms, kitchen and basement. I'm grateful that Jerry was able to help his dad growing up, and learn how to do so many things. They enjoy doing projects together, and we always appreciate the help his dad gives us when he comes to visit. This week, I'm getting ready for Miles' Birthday Party, which will be on Saturday. We were just going to have a small family party as usual, but in the past year we have attended three neighborhood 1-year old birthday parties, so the pressure is on - but I love to throw a party, so I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Lisa M said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Sorry I missed the fun. Missed you at the pool yesterday.