Thursday, July 3, 2008

Girls' Lunch

The night before hosting this lunch, I had a nightmare that my house was super-messy and I couldn't get it cleaned quickly enough. In the dream I ran around cleaning everything up while everyone was there because I was so embarrassed. In real life, I've come a long way. (Don't know if that's good or bad, lol!) I didn't clean upstairs before everyone came, because I knew it would get messy anyway. Speaking of being embarrassed, Darren didn't want Claire to play with her vacuum while friends were here, because he said it made a weird noise that embarrassed him. What's up with that?! Look at all of our kids eating their lunches so well! There were seventeen kids between all of us and I ran out of chairs. We had to put some of them on the floor in their booster seats. They were all so cute together!

Tiffany had the GREAT idea to feed all of the kids first! Then the moms were able to enjoy good food, dessert and conversation, uninterrupted. The kids and I have been having quite a fun time this summer, thanks to our friends!

No comments: