Monday, June 23, 2008

127.2


Small progress is better than none, right? I have been trying to wean Miles the last couple of weeks and am realizing that now I need to eat less. Our 7th anniversary is coming up on the 30th, and I would like to be back to 125 lbs., so I'm being extra good this week. For those of you NOT watching your weight, you've GOT to check out this website: www.pioneerwomancooks.com. These apple dumplings are to DIE FOR, and they are SO EASY!!! I also made this, and it was a huge hit!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yep, I have been reading pioneer woman for many months now. I made that dessert and it WAS a big hit. Karen was very excited to tell me that she saw you. Karen is such a good friend and such people lover. I was happy that she was able to go back "home". :)

jenhatch said...

Pioneer woman is my new FAVE... she's awesome. Try her lasagna... SO yummy! It was fun seeing you today! And you GO on all this weight loss!!

Alyssa said...

I LOVE the Pioneer Woman! I have been checking out her site for a few months and just love it more and more. :)