Monday, January 21, 2008

WET BANDITT STRIKES AGAIN!!!




Remember this guy? That's right - it's Darren. I like to call this his mug shot. When I look at this picture, it makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. He is SO sweet, but seems to get into a lot of trouble!!! I was just thinking the other day, "Wow. I guess by now it's pretty much child-proof upstairs. I'm not worried anymore. My craft paint is all gone (dumped out), my glue, dumped out also, the scissors and markers have gone into hiding, I really don't have anything to worry about anymore."

WRONG!!! In just five minutes last night, Darren managed to flood the upstairs guest bathroom sink so badly that it went THROUGH the floor and into the kitchen below - through a light fixture! We collected about four inches of water in our 13-gallon trash can where it was leaking and used about 20 towels to dry up the mess upstairs and downstairs. Goodness!

9 comments:

mistyp said...

I'm afraid that my boy is headed for this same kind of trouble! He can make the worst messes in seconds! That mug shot is a great one! :)

Rachel White said...

We should get Nicholas and Darren together. The power of destruction these two could create . . . :)

J & M Shumate Family said...

I'm laughing hard....kids sure are cute, but full of TROUBLE!!

karen said...

This is the funniest photo I've seen in awhile. What the heck is on his lips? Your lipstick? Magic marker? That water damage sounds like serious damage. Did you guys fix it yourselves or have to call in the professionals?

The Collingwood Family said...

SO far, so good. The water only came
through the light fixture, so no holes in the ceiling(yet) and hopefully no mold. Time will tell, I guess . . . I think Darren had my makeup on at the time . .

The Collingwood Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Collingwood Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stamp With Linz said...

WOW. ;) Ah, motherhood...

Becky said...

You sound very patient in your blog. Good job! I can only imagine the "loudness" in our home after something like that!