Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update

So, yesterday was my birthday and I had some cake. It was really good, but I only had two small pieces, and we froze the rest for Sunday evening when my family comes up. I DID NOT buy donuts, or chocolate, or twizzlers, or oreos when I was at the store yesterday. This is doing really well for me, especially since it was more tempting to indulge since it was my birthday. I have to admit that one of the only reasons I didn't buy donuts, though, is because Claire was sick and throwing up, and would be sad if she couldn't have any. I do not believe in dieting, but I am working to make better eating choices and gradually change the way I eat in general. I have decided to set smaller weight-loss goals instead of one really big one. So, the first one is to lose 5 lbs. by Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Moore Fun Stories said...

Well, you go girl (not that I think you need to lose wt). You need to post a picture of you in some crazy outfit without hair or make up done-- so you can have a before and after picture when you meet your goal. Your "after" picture needs to be after you have gone and gotten a facial and new fancy outfit, etc. You know how they do on those info commericals. Good luck with your goal. I'm sure I'll be joining you after I have the baby.:)

karin said...

You are much more motivated than I EVER have been. On my birthdays, I do whatever and use my birthday as an excuse (even if I really don't feel that way). I agree with Mandy, bad before and great after photos.

Lyon said...

Hey girl, you look great!!! But i do understand- i still have some baby fat left over from Trenton. I got a blog site- come see! crystalandandylyon.blogspot.com and Natalies is thestones2006.blogspot.com. YOu have the cuttiest family!!
love ya!!