Monday, January 21, 2008

136.8!!!

This week I did great, although I have to credit some of the weight-loss to being sicker than a dog and not eating for a day (thanks, Claire!)

Here are a couple easy tips for eating out:

1. Before even beginning the meal, set aside a portion of your entree to take home with you. I ordered a hamburger this weekend, and saved about a third of it.

2. Almost all restaurants will let you substitute fries for another side, such as steamed vegetables. I asked for vegetables because I knew I could eat a few of Darren and Claire's fries and be a little more healthy with my veggies, too.

My goals for this week are:

1. stick to 3 designated snack times
2. exercise every day

2 comments:

mistyp said...

Good job! I need to stop buying treats at the store!

J & M Shumate Family said...

Great ideas....KEEP IT UP...You'll be at your goal before you know it!!