Sunday, August 1, 2010

Visit to Grandma and Grandpa Atwood's House


We have established a few traditions for when we go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. One of them is that we always go to the "Rocket" park, the "Clown" park, and the library. (And my mom and I like to go to Macy's after the kids are in bed.) The rocket park has an awesome rocket tower with a slide that the kids can climb up in, and the clown park has this cool swing with a clown face in the middle and two swings on either side. It is fun because you can go really high.

Also, usually when we get together we are celebrating a birthday or holiday of some sort. This time it was Miles' birthday. He got to make his own cupcakes! We also celebrated my mom's birthday a few days later.


Sometimes on our way down, we like to drive by our old house in Waco and see how it is doing. I didn't want to seem like a stalker, so I stayed in the car.

It is always fun to go to Grandma and Grandpa's!!!

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't seen a rocket slide in about 20 years, but we had one we used to go to when I was a kid. It was our favorite to go to. Mom would load us up in the van, stop by for McDonalds lunch, and go to the park for the afternoon. Good times...