Monday, June 7, 2010

Car Troubles

Poor Jerry has been driving a purple Nissan Altima (that looks brown) almost since we've been married. When we bought it, it had 119,00 miles on it and we thought it would be something we only had to keep for a while while he went back to school. We sold his beloved Toyota Tacoma and paid cash for it. Anyway, one-hundred thousand miles and eight years later, it's still going, albeit the minor repair now and again. One such visit to the shop occurred a couple weeks ago. I told Jerry he could take the van to work and we would just walk everywhere. I ended up having "car troubles" of my own! The front wheel of our jogging stroller kept popping off and I couldn't get it to stay on. I had to throw it into the back of the stroller and go on the two back wheels, hoping no one would notice! We ended up having to walk to preschool, the grocery store, and the doctor!!! Good thing everything is so close. That's why I love living where we do.

No comments: