Thursday, May 15, 2008

Accident-Prone, or Third Child Syndrome?





Here is our sweet Miles hanging onto the banister! He is finally smiling in this picture and you can see his cute little pirate tooth! Because Miles is crawling everywhere now, and because he fell down the stairs the other day, I think it is time to put some gates up. Miles has also fallen off a couple chairs and the changing table. I also fell while I was carrying him last week in the rain. I don't remember Darren or Claire ever falling!




I suggested to Jerry that Miles must be very accident-prone. He said maybe it was just me! Thanks, honey! Well, no doubt I've been more distracted with Miles than with the other kids! We just hope he turns out okay!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am thinking, ..."third child syndrome." I think we are a little less careful, and little more sure that they will be ok. Just my thought. (Miles sure is cute!) PS. good job on the continued weight loss! and tell your family hi for us!