Sunday, June 24, 2007

RED LETTER DAY!!!

Friday was a red-letter day for me! Jerry went up to Utah this weekend to visit his family and help with some house projects, so it was just me and the kids. Wanting to have some fun, also, we decided to visit my good friend Rachel in Waco, for what I thought would be a craft day with a few friends. When I got to her house, we had to park several houses down because there were cars everywhere, which I thought was a little strange. What a suprise to find out that everyone was there for a baby shower (mine)! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! It was so wonderful to see everyone! My friends in Waco are truly one-of-a-kind, and I am continually grateful for all of you!

5 comments:

JanelWarner said...

Congradutions!! I miss everyone in Waco. You guys were great friends.

Moore Fun Stories said...

I had no idea you were in town. I am not in the loop. I wish I could have seen you and your kids. Good luck with the delivery. I know it's soon.

Stamp With Linz said...

And what a pretty sight you were! Wishing you the best in your upcoming weeks!

mistyp said...

Sounds like fun. When are you due and what are you having? Guess I'm out of town AND out of the loop, too. :)

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

So good seeing you...fun time had by all! We will be in Dallas soon, give you a call!