Friday, September 3, 2010

First Day of School

Wow!!! It's hard to believe that summer is over already! We had such a fun summer, and got back from our trip just in time for school to start! Darren will be in Mrs. Waldman's 2nd grade class, and Claire has Mrs. Lassen for her kindergarten teacher.

Little Fashionista

Cool 2nd Grader

Napoleon Dynamite
(he just found out that preschool doesn't start for two more weeks!)

As excited as I am to get the house deep-cleaned and have a little more time to myself, I will really miss Darren and Claire, and I hope they have a great year. They grow up way too fast! My goal for this year is to live in the moment and have more fun with my family.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love your "little fashionista"! She is definitely fashionable, I am sure thanks to her Mom.
Your boys are both so cute!

HoltFamily said...

The resemblance between Miles and Napolean is really striking! I laughed out loud!