Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just three days left!

These are not cute pictures of me, but this is what I look like 8 1/2 months pregnant! At least I got a pedicure last week. We had a couple false alarms this week, but for some reason this baby is not ready to come out yet! So, despite getting more swollen by the day (and not being able to feel my fingertips,) I've been running around trying to keep my house clean and so I thought I would include some pictures of Claire's room and the guest bathroom that we finished last month.




Also, when Jerry's dad was here last month, they redid the pantry by putting in new shelves (there are more behind the wall) and adding this really cool shelf that can hold up to 600 cans! I'm not sure I like the red (it matches the kitchen,) but will not be repainting it any time soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love the new pantry shelf! I have eyed those before and they are really cool. I also love how Claire's room turned out. Let me know what I can do for you this week!

mistyp said...

You are a master decorator! Cute stuff! I'm jealous you're almost done with your pregnancy! Can't wait to see baby pics! Love the posts about your kids, too. They're all growing so fast!