Friday, November 7, 2008

Taco Supper

Tonight was Darren and Claire's annual taco supper and fund raiser at their school. I made mint brownies for the bake sale. I told Claire that people could buy the brownies at the Taco Supper. She asked if we were going. I said yes, and she said, "No! I think the tickets are too expensive!" I assured her that they were not, and that we were indeed going. Later in the car, she said,"Mommy, if I don't wear my seatbelt a police man can give us a ticket!" I told her not to worry (she really wanted a brownie,) we already had tickets, and that policemen don't give out those kind of tickets anyway.

3 comments:

Ellis Atwood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellis Atwood said...

lol. darren and claire are so hilarious. that baby thing floating around in the corner of the screen is really weird though. but keep it, it think it's funny.

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

Sounds like Claire is keeping Mommy in line!!! Congrats I didn't know you were preggie!!!