Friday, May 23, 2008

My Favorite Room






Okay, enough of the kid posts! We celebrated our one-year anniversary of being in our house back in February, and I had planned to take pictures of all the projects and decorating we had done - but I guess I've been putting it off because I wanted the whole house to be clean first. I'm starting to think that may not happen anytime soon, so maybe I'll just do one room at a time. This is my piano studio. We still have a few plans for it in the next couple years, but for right now, it's just perfect. I love the art and LOVE the color, which Jerry picked out!

2 comments:

Rachel White said...

That is a fabulous color! I would love to paint my kitchen that color. What happened to your epidural couch -- I thought it was supposed to go in that room.

Susan said...

I love it! I looks really good. Can you come decorate my house?