Tuesday, May 20, 2008

For the Grandparents: Candid Photoshoot


It's hard to believe that Miles is already almost 10 months old! He had his first haircut last week. I meant to give him a little trim and got carried away. I'm sad that he doesn't look as much like a baby anymore, but he's wearing a shirt that says "I still live with my parents!"



Claire let me fix her hair and paint her nails - this doesn't happen very often, so I had to take a picture!



Darren is just like his daddy - always working on something!



You can see how much Miles loves his big brother and sister!



3 comments:

Sanders said...

You are all just too cute. And Michalann you look so good-I know you have mentioned you have been on a health plan and you really do loook fab so keep struttin' your stuff.

Sharee said...

So cute! Great pics!

Rachel White said...

I love your pictures. I miss you and your cute family! Craft days don't exist since you left . . . :)