Monday, July 13, 2009

Lost and Found

You know how hard it is to find someone you really trust to cut your hair? When we moved up here, I took a chance at JCPenney and at different times had my hair cut and colored by three different stylists. It seemed like no matter what I asked for, my hair always ended up colored and looking like whichever stylist's hair who had done it - no matter that two had dark hair, and one was blonde! It wasn't a problem with the first girl that I went to, because I really liked her hair. Then she quit working there, and I was so dissappointed. Imagine my suprise when I walked into a random Great Clips to get Miles' hair cut, and there she was!!! So once again, I have someone that I like and trust, and now I only have to pay $14!

1 comment:

HoltFamily said...

That's great! I just found someone, too, that I really like--for the first time in YEARS. She's awesome, and owns her own shop, and she only charges me $45 for a cut, highlights, and eyebrow wax. Last time she even threw in the magazine I was reading!