Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Celebrating Eight Years!

I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! Because we knew Jerry would be working late tonight, we celebrated our anniversary on Saturday. It was the first time leaving everyone with a babysitter for an extended amount of time. I was really nervous, but everyone survived. Now I feel like we can do it again and it won't be a big deal. We went to the Cheesecake Factory, had a couple's massage, and did a little shopping. It was so nice to have some alone time. I love Jerry more than anything else and I am so grateful for him. He is the glue in our family. I couldn't ask for a better husband or dad for the kids. He makes us all happy! Happy Anniversary, Honey!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lisa M said...

Happy Anniversary!