Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A proud moment for the Collingwood family



. . . too bad it's not in color, right? I should mention that in Darren's folder I also found a picture of Jesus on the water, saving Peter, who was just a head sticking out of waves.

So, we have been pretty boring lately. We went to the temple on Saturday and left all three kids with a babysitter for several hours. I was very nervous, but the babysitter did great! We also went to the ward Christmas party and the kids got to see Santa. We forgot to bring our camera. We saw "Frosty the Snowman" at the children's theater last week. We were also without a car for several days last week while Jerry's was in the shop. We were grateful for the beautiful weather so that we could walk to school each day (Darren rode his bike.)

By the way, we are getting ready to send out Christmas cards next week, and I realized I don't have all my Waco and blogger friend addresses. If you want a card, I need to you e-mail me your address to: michalann@byu.net

thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't even read the post, but I'm so excited to be in touch with "ya'll" that I had to comments...I'll read more I'm sure. Hope you can check out our blog, we only have one subject (you know- Abigail)...but there will be news to come, so keep checking it out - o, yeah, I've made it private so you'll have to be invited, just send me your e-mail address: mpremojohnson@gmail.com O, this is Michele Johnson!

Leah said...

Thanks for the laugh! I love the smell he wrote about. What a funny kid!
That is so neat you guys got to go to the temple. It seems like it is SO hard to arrange everything and get out the door but after you've gone you think "I should do this more often." At least I know that is what I think!
Happy Holidays!

karen said...

Hi Michalann! It's Karen Tobler--love your blog, girl, you are seriously funny. I definitely plan on checking back often!
I miss our Texas people terribly--say hi to your mom and dad for me!