Thursday, September 6, 2007

Miles in his blessing outfit


Miles was blessed in church this past Sunday. We were lucky to have Jerry's dad there, and my family as well. I can't believe Miles is already 6 weeks old! He now weighs 12 lbs. and is sleeping through the night fairly consistently (9:30-5:30, or sometimes 7:30!) He is our family's winner for sleeping through the night - what a blessing! Darren and Claire started preschool this week, and things have actually been a little crazier. I have pictures on our non-digital camera that I'll post after we get them developed.

3 comments:

Watts Family said...

So I'm a little late to the blogging world but hello! Wow, time sure goes by fast. Isn't it fabulous when they sleep? Collette is our best sleeper too. Life is so much better when you're well rested! Oh- your couch looks really nice, congrats on that!

Nicole

mistyp said...

Such a cute baby! Good sleeping babies are a huge blessing!

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

That is one of the cutest boy blessing outfits that I have seen! He looks so adorable in it!