Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday

I LOVE Black Friday! Something about getting to shop in the middle of the night is just so fun to me! Ellis, Christy, Jon and I went to WalMart at midnight on Thanksgiving. It was CRAZY! The crowd was so thick you could hardly move, and people were shouting at each other and throwing boxes through the air to each other! (It was a little scary.) Meanwhile, back at home, Jerry was doing his research on LCD TV's, and at 2:00 a.m. decided to go wait in line at Conn's to get a replacement TV for our media room. What was funny about that, is that my mom's car was parked behind the van, but he didn't want to wake her up, so he spent about 20 minutes very carefully zig-zagging inch by inch across the garage to the other bay so that he could get out. He's got some serious skills! He also stopped at Staples to pick up two chairs for our office. My dad bought a new computer and printer for my mom. We were all very tired the next day!

No comments: