Monday, March 31, 2008

Weight Loss Report Card

Eating Veggies with Lunch and Dinner: A+
Exercise: A
Enough Sleep: B-
Snacking at set times: B+

Current Weight: 129.6!!!
Weight lost this week: 1.4 pounds

If I could do a cartwheel right now, I would, because this is the lowest I've been since before Claire! I've told a few of you that I am NOT dieting to lose weight, instead I'm trying to improve my eating and establish better habits. So far, it's been working, and it's helping me to not worry or feel so guilty when I do have a bad day. One thing I struggle with is mindless snacking while I'm reading or watching TV, so this week my goal is to not eat anywhere but at the table.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah! wow! way to go!

J & M Shumate Family said...

Go ahead and do the cartwheel...YEAH!!!!! Keep up the good work.

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

That is So awesome.. yes I am way jelous, but way proud of you to! Keep up the good work!