Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Proposal

I have a proposal for anyone who wants in on the weight-loss challenge! A couple of us have set a goal to be finished by July 1st. I think it would be really fun at that point to celebrate our losses with a girls weekend of shopping and pampering. Anyone who felt like they had met their goal, or at least made huge improvement could come. Since we all live in different places, I'm not sure yet where we'd meet, but we can work out the details later. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks so much for all your comments and participation, I don't know where I would have gotten the motivation without you guys! By the way, I didn't lose any weight this weekend, but I didn't gain any either. My goal is to eat more vegetables at each meal. Have a great week!

And by the way, thanks to this great site for my new blog layout: www.matiekay.blogspot.com check it out!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i am in!

Becky said...

Would love to, but at this rate, I don't think I could be done by July 1st. It's been so so so so slow. Steady, but slow. Frustrated.

Michele said...

It sounds SO fun. Let's do it! Side note--I ventured into the bathing suit section at Academy today. Didn't try on yet, but getting there without running away was progress for me.

Unknown said...

My big success today was putting on a pair of pants a size smaller than before. I haven't lost a single pound! Your weekend sounds fun.

karen said...

Something tells me this pampering session will be in Texas?! However, if you decide to all come to sunny AZ for some celebratory R&R and some much needed and long overdue chocolate, I'm in.

Jon said...

I'm in! I propose we meet in Minneapolis for the girls night out.

-Jon Holt