Friday, June 22, 2012

Girl Crazy

So, I don't know if we need to be scared for the future, because Miles is already kind of into girls.  He tells me from time to time about girls he thinks are really pretty.  Then, a couple weeks ago, it was our turn to have kids club at our house.  Everyone was sitting around the dinner table, and Miles announced that he would point to his girlfriend (keep in mind that he is still one of the youngest in the group, and all of the girls are Darren's age.)  As he waved his hand across the table, it was so funny to see all the girls ducking and groaning, and his finger stopped at Brooke Smith.  She yelled, oh,no! and ducked under the table.  Then Miles got up, walked over to Sammi ,kissed her on the cheek,  and said, "This is what I do to my girlfriend!"  Brooke said, "Oh,no, I'm getting out of here!" and ran upstairs.  Then a little while later, one of the kids suggested playing Tag, and Miles said, "I know, let's play tag and hug!"  I don't know about the other girls, but it is pretty hard resist his cute smile, hugs, and kisses!

1 comment:

The Collingwood Family said...

Hi! This is Claire on my mom's blog. I got on here by waiting until she was done on the computer and then coming over to the computer and getting on her blog. When my mom said " How can any girls resist his smile" Now that is so not true.. well to me!