Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break

Spring break was so fun this year!!! We visited Grandma, Grandpa, and Paul. It was Jerry's first week of work, so he couldn't go with us. Samantha was really crabby for a couple days and didn't sleep. My mom and I had to make a midnight run to CVS for some motrin but it didn't help. I took her to the doctor the next day, thinking that she had an ear infection. I ended up paying $160 to find out she must be teething. They also told me we had the worst insurance they had ever seen. This further reinforces my resolve to not go to the doctor unless it seems like a matter of life and death. (Maybe if I had better insurance I wouldn't make my kids wait that long.) Other than that, we had a wonderful week. The weather was really nice. We went to the Clown Park and the Rocket Park almost everyday, and spent one day at the zoo. My mom also made a bunch of Barbie clothes for Claire. We are so thankful to be close enough to my family to visit often. The kids love them, and always ask when we can go back.

No comments: