Friday, October 24, 2008

Update

Today, I tried to take some pictures of the kids to use for our Christmas card. The lighting wasn't quite right, but here's a cute one:

I've been so tired lately, that even Miles has had to take up some of the slack!

All that hard work called for a nap with Kitty.

Last Saturday, Darren and Claire won a $50 gift card to Wal Mart at a Fall Festival. This is what they got with it:


Here's a sneak preview of Claire's room, whichI painted a couple weeks ago. The stripes make me sick to my stomach so I haven't finished everything yet.

6 comments:

karin said...

Miles has SO MUCH hair! He has grown up. I hope you get your energy back soon, the beginning is always so tiring.

karen said...

I'm sorry, but Darren just cracks me up. Like every photo. All of them. He's just hysterical and darling. Way to put Miles to work. Laughing that the stripes in Claire's room make you sick!?! Now that's serious pregnancy nausea.

Becky said...

cute pictures and CONGRATULATIONS! Remember, the sick part passes, and the tiredness, too. Exciting!

HoltFamily said...

I love Miles' HAIR!!!! Also, where did you get Miles' sweater? I want one for Joey!!! (And Tommy if it's in his size too!) Last but not least, I'm sorry to hear about the stripes making you sick. I can relate (not with stripes, but with furniture, as you know). Good luck.

Lisa M said...

I love your Christmas card picture so cute!! Miles is such a great helper.

amylynne said...

MichalAnn! How are you?? I found your blog--yay! Mine is: bradyandamy.blogspot.com. You look great!