Thursday, November 8, 2007

For Deena!



Here is a picture of Miles in the outfit you gave him. It is seriously cute on him. I should mention, though, that it seems to inspire some major gross diapers, seriously! I was going to take a picture of him in it last week, but while we were at Hobby Lobby, he literally EXPLODED all over me, the floor, and himself (of course, I didn't have any wet wipes!) Today, I've been a little bit quicker! :) Miles is the happiest baby! He will smile and talk to anyone, including the phone, and himself in the mirror. He just likes attention. We love him!

6 comments:

karin said...

He is so cute! The outfit is cute too (good job Deena).

The Nielsens said...

Miles is adorable. I can't wait to see him in person. I think it's past time for a craft day. Sorry about the explosive diapers. I just seem to bring out the best in others. Especially babies.

Amy said...

hey Michel Ann! I saw your name on Laurie's list & thought...hey, I know a Michelann! Yes, it is one & the same. We have that same quilt & rug in Cody's room...how funny! Great minds think alike...well, they at least shop at the same stores I guess!

Kiddos looking cute! Miles is such a sweetie.

mistyp said...

Cute kid! Such a combination of the the two of you! ;)

Leslie said...

Miles is the CUTEST! He's changed tons since the last post. I love all the pics. Keep them coming!

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

He is so adorable! What a great mix of Darren and Claire! Way to go Deena, I love the outfit!